How We Do It
To put it simply, by hand. We do everything on site from brewing on the 15bbl brewhouse to packaging on our in-house canning line. We don't have a lot of automation or fancy computers, just a steady hand and a careful eye to make sure everything comes out just right.
Visiting Our Taproom
While visiting the brewery can be exciting, we do have a few guidelines to follow while at the taproom:
- Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated folks.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You may bring your own food into the brewery, but absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- We are dog-friendly! We ask that your dog(s) are on a leash at all times while visiting.
- Growlers must be cleaned prior to refilling. Dirty growlers will not be filled.
All kegs are subject to availability.
Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance.
Must be 21 to purchase and provide matching identification to pick up.