Since 2011, we've been brewing beers that we like to drink- that New Hampshire could be proud to call its own.
Our brewery is tucked away in the woods of Henniker, NH on Centervale Road, just a mile outside of Downtown Henniker. Whether you just finished skiing Pat's Peak or paddling Freight Train, we're a great place to have a beer and catch up with friends.
So bring the kiddos and the dog! Everyone is welcome at Henniker Brewing Company.
While visiting the brewery can be exciting, we do have a few guidelines to follow while at the taproom:
- Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated folks.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- You may bring your own food into the brewery, but absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- We are dog-friendly! Dogs must be on leash at all times. Aggressive and barking dogs will be asked to leave. Please be considerate of others.
- Growlers must be cleaned prior to refilling. Dirty growlers will not be filled. Growler Policy can be found here