Since 2011, we've been brewing beers that we like to drink, that New Hampshire could be proud to call its own. Whether you just finished skiing Pat's Peak or paddling Freight Train, we're a great place to have a beer and catch up with friends.
Our brewery is tucked away in the woods of Henniker, NH on Centervale Road, just a mile outside of Downtown Henniker.
Bring the kiddos and the dog! Everyone is welcome at Henniker Brewing Company.
While visiting the brewery can be exciting, we do have a few guidelines to follow while at the taproom:
- Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated folks.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- You may bring your own food into the brewery, but absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- We are dog-friendly! Dogs must be on leash at all times. Aggressive and barking dogs will be asked to leave. Please be considerate of others.
- Growlers must be cleaned prior to refilling. Dirty growlers will not be filled.