Since 2011, we've been brewing beers that we like to drink- that New Hampshire could be proud to call its own.
Our brewery is tucked away in the woods down Centervale Road, right outside of downtown Henniker. Whether you just finished skiing Pat's Peak or paddling Freight Train, we're a great place to have a beer and catch up with friends
So bring the kiddos and the dog! Everyone is welcome at Henniker Brewing Company.
While visiting the brewery can be exciting, we do have a few guidelines to follow while at the taproom:
- Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated folks.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You may bring your own food into the brewery, but absolutely no outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- We are dog-friendly! We ask that your dog(s) are on a leash at all times while visiting.
- Growlers must be cleaned prior to refilling. Dirty growlers will not be filled.